The Corporate Communication and Social Responsibility Section is a newly established work unit which combines public relations and NIDA relations together. Aside from that, the Section is in charge of corporate network and social responsibility. To complete all the assignments, the Section is divided into six teams, namely (1) Public Relations, (2) Media Production, (3) Alumni Database, (4) Fund-raising, (5) Social Network and Responsibility, and (6) Administrative and General Affairs.
To promote and drive NIDA to become a leading national institute which produces leaders and body of knowledge and makes differences at word-class level. As a world-class university, NIDA will strive for being a world center of excellence in the field of research, educational management and academic service. At that juncture, NIDA will set up an effective communication system with internal work units and external institutes, strengthen harmonious relationship with the general public, as well as substantially increasing its roles in terms of cooperative network and social responsibility.
The Corporate Communication and Social Responsibility Section is a support work unit. Its responsibility embodies proactive public relations, media production, alumni database, fund-raising, and social network/responsibility. The Section focuses on propagating information via all types of media and technology for public acknowledgement in a consistent and timely manner. This emphasis is believed to generate public confidence in the Institute’s services in the domain of research, education, and academia, resulting in the good image of the Institute as a whole.
1. To publicize and disseminate information as well as creating shared value and good understanding between the Institute and the general public via multiple media channels, thereby promoting a positive image of the Institute.
2. To foster strong relationship among NIDA administration, NIDA personnel, alumni, current students, and mass media, thereby contributing to dissemination of information in an expeditious and comprehensive fashion.
3. To show responsibility for society and gain sustainable acceptance in society
1. Relations A good image to the institution , developing network relations , integrated public relations plan . (In conjunction with the Faculty / Department ), disseminate the activities of institutions both inside and outside , Telephone (Mini Call Center), a host , evaluation , publicity , monitoring (Monitoring) as Press Clipping, held a press conference . preparation of news releases, media (Press Release), and the Event . prepare a database of media , party, thank media , exhibitions , etc. .
2. Media Production Via various institutions such as LCD (Digital Signage), LED Billboard, billboard marquee . Website, forum posters in the elevators, etc., through the press . Through online media including: the Social Online (Facebook Twitter Youtube) produced here from Thailand TV Satellite television production online (TV online) producing radio station Nida (Net Radio) Slide the visual design plan. fold journals , newsletters and publications , prepared souvenirs.
3. Alumni database . A database of all alumni , Faculty , Database Alumnus Award established institutions , a database of alumni with potential , a database of alumni who have been promoted to a higher position , meeting. alumni database keeps track of each Board Committee / Office update to be present , sent news. Letter to the Alumni E-mail Group and Facebook (NIDA Alumni).
4. The resource mobilization NIDA Development Fund Fundraising events
5. Network and social CRS institutional plan , build community , organized in collaboration with various organizations . To public And general public
6. Management and Administration Received - sent via E-document, meetings and minutes , draft correspondence , typing documents , making copies , filing , budgeting and approval , procurement , disbursement , reporting . The budget every three months, and parcel registration equipment and control , human resources management and benefits administration .